I AM DYING FOR ' The originals'

I can not wait to see this new series  'The originals. It's  vampire diaries spinn-off series which will center around the original family , TEAM Originals y'all readdddy? Tena i hear itaanza kuwa aired soon I think around october hivi.I can't wait to see Elijah, the blonde b**** Rebekkah(she annoys me hadi basi) and above all the immortal Klaus...long live klaus ehehehhe.

Season 4 ya vampire diaries ilivokuwa inaboa sijui kama ningethubutu kuiangalia Klaus angekuwa hayupo.Ukitaka kujua Klaus ni noma jiulize which was the best of all the four V.D seasons utajijkuta unajijibu tu kuwa it was the third where as Klaus ndo alikuwa kubwa lao lol.In V.D  u can't even tell nani ndo main actor/actress manake each season comes with the new one.I believe you  don't want to mention Elena as the main character here,do you?Everybody has his/her main character in the series..... if you ask me?I will tell you its Klaus,it doesn't matter to me who writes the diary.

By the way Klaus is going to show some changes in 'The originals', he is going to be seen cooler than how we used to see him in vampire diaries but of course he  remains bad ass.

'Fans should expect The originals to be a little more adult,a little more kind of gothic because these are old time vampires here' explained Joseph Morgan(klaus)........


3 comments:

  1. I prefer elijah 2 klaus,he z too arrognt.but all orgnls are determined, matured n sexual appealng.Not to 4get th british-whelsh-irish accent whchever it may b

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wame china hao vamp diaries sasa sura si zitakuwa the same almost kit kilekile .sijapenda idea ya director kuileta originals. We already know the whole fuc**ng story so itakuwa so predictable kama movie za kina Jacky wolper

    ReplyDelete